MTN Opera Free Browsing Cheat
If you are out of data and do not have enough airtime to subscribe to the available MTN data plans, then I've got great news for you. You can now browse for free on your MTN SIM using the MTN Opera free data.
How The MTN Opera Free Browsing Works
If you have been a regular follower of this blog, then by now you already know that if any network provider gives you access to any online service/website for free, then you can use that to your advantage to browse other website for free.
Those using opera mini, or opera news have probably seen a message that reads.
Dear customers update your opera mini and opera news apps & enjoy free browsing on Opera mini and opera news. Courtesy of Opera. Thank you.
So basically, Opera have collaborated with MTN to allow subscribers using the opera mini and opera news app browse for free. If you are already enjoying this service, then you know it only works on those two apps. This post will show you how to make it work on all apps on your mobile phone.
Settings for MTN Opera Free Browsing cheat
- First, you want to make sure you have Samsung Max installed on your mobile phone. If you don't have it installed already, click it here to download it.
- Install and Launch the app
- Open the menu, and you will see a button labeled "Your Plan". Click on it.
- Click on "upgrade" on premium to move from basic to premium
- Now go back to the home screen within the app and activate data saving mode and privacy protection.
- Open the menu again and click on connect.